AMAZON Prime Day is finally upon us, slashing the prices of millions of items across two days this week.
The deal bonanza kicked off at one minute past midnight on Tuesday, July 12, and runs until the end of Wednesday, July 13.
A huge range of items has been reduced, with particularly hefty price cuts on Echo speakers and other Alexa-enabled devices.
There are also big discounts on vacuums, 4K TVs, headphones, video games, laptops, clothing and kitchen appliances.
You need to be an Amazon Prime member to access the bargains at the cost of £79 a year in the UK or $119 a year in the US.
According to T3, if you don't fancy forking out for a Prime account, there are three ways to dodge paying any extra.
Read more about Amazon
Amazon Prime Day 2022 LIVE – Savings start TODAY with Xbox & Playstation deals
Amazon is selling a Fire TV stick for £12.99 in this early Prime Day deal
Sign up for a free Prime trial
Amazon offers a lengthy 30-day free trial of Prime to entice potential members.
That hands you access to free next-day shipping, the Prime Video streaming service, discounts at Amazon and Whole Foods and more.
It also lets you buy items in the Prime Day sales without paying for full membership.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
- Go to Amazon Prime.
- Select Start my free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Best Prime Day Deals 2022
PRIME Day falls on July 12-13 this year and is your chance to snap up deals on big name brands and Amazon-owned products and services exclusively for Prime members.
* If you click on a link in this boxout we may earn affiliate revenue
Here are the best early deals we've spotted this Amazon Prime Day:
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot (4th-generation) bundle, £59.99 (save £79.99) – buy here
- Apple Airpods Pro, £179 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Get 4 months Amazon Music Unlimited for free – buy here
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet, £24.99 (save £35) – buy here
- Shark Cordless Vacuum, £229 (save £120) – buy here
- Babyliss Curl Secret Simplicity Gift Set, £132.12 (save £77.88) – buy here
- Apple Watch 7, £419 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Blink Outdoor Camera + Echo Show 5, £54.99 (save £109.99) – buy here
- Save up to 63% off Philips Shavers – buy here
- Lavazza Voicy Espresso Machine, £199.99 (save £99) – buy here
- Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner, £379.99 (save £120) – buy here
If you haven't signed up already, make sure you sign up here for the 30-day free trial – otherwise you won't be able to access the deals.
We've rounded up more great offers here:
- Best UK Prime Day deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day tech deals
- Best deals on Amazon devices
- Best home and garden deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day beauty deals
Most read in Phones & Gadgets
Apple warning for all iPhone users – never click OK on these dangerous alerts
Urgent Android warning over Google Play apps infested with Joker malware
Your iPhone has TEN Harry Potter spells that really work with Siri
Inside your ‘home of the future’ with solar panel windows and smart toilets
If you haven't been an Amazon Prime member in the last 12 months, you can sign up for a free trial.
You can only sign up for one free trial every 12 months.
However, if you're feeling cheeky, you can create a new Amazon account using a new email address and then sign up to a Prime trial.
If you don't want to pay for Prime then make sure you cancel your trial before the 30 days are up, or else your card will be charged.
Join an Amazon household
Another way to get access to Prime for free requires someone you live with to have a Prime account.
Amazon Household lets Prime members share "select benefits" with one other member of the household.
Those benefits include access to Prime Day sales.
To join someone's Amazon household, visit the Prime Membership page on their account.
Locate the Share your Prime Benefits section and select Invite someone now.
Enter your name and email address and, voila, you can now browse Prime Day deals without paying for membership.
Read More on The Sun
Covid restrictions could RETURN with face masks brought back, minister warns
I’m midsize and I’ve found the perfect summer jeans in Primark – they’re £15
Ask a friend with Prime to buy stuff for you
This is possibly the simplest option. If you've got a pal with a Prime account then simply ask them to order items for you.
You can then pay them back later on without needing to grab Prime for yourself.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article