The Tesco Clubcard vouchers could cover hundreds of thousands of weekly grocery shops. However, shoppers are being urged to act sooner rather than later, as they need to be spent by the end of the month, on February 29.
- Lidl shopping plan that feeds a family of five for just £10 a day
With just a matter of days to go, Clubcard holders are being reminded that they could triple their value when used with one of the 150 Reward Partners.
Tesco Chief Customer Officer, Alessandra Bellini, said: “Clubcard is our way of helping customers to get the very best value when shopping with us, and we want to help them make the most of it.
“We also understand that our customers lead busy lives and may forget about the points and vouchers that they’ve built up over time.
“With a large number set to expire at the end of the month, we are encouraging people to check the Clubcard app to see if any of these unused vouchers are theirs.”
Tesco Clubcard: How does it work?
Clubcard members can collect points when shopping in-store and online.
These points will then be turned into vouchers to help save on future shops, or spend on days out or other alternatives.
For every £1 spent, members will receive one point.
Vouchers are valid for two years and they can be used for shopping trips online and in-store.
Misplaced paper vouchers can also be checked in the Clubcard app.
Earlier this month, Tesco revealed the UK locations which have the highest number of vouchers due to expire soon.
At the top of the list was London West End. Here, there are £388,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers.
- Tesco: Cadbury, Nestlé and Mars Easter eggs half price
The city of Manchester came in second, with £156,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers.
Bristol took third place, with vouchers due to expire in this city coming in at £156,000 worth.
Meanwhile, £137,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers were set to run out in London Wood Green, while £126,000 are in Ilford.
The city of Birmingham had £120,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers, Tesco said.
The top 10 locations with the highest number of vouchers about to expire are:
- London West End (£388,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Manchester (£156,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Bristol (£140,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- London Wood Green (£137,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Ilford (£126,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Birmingham (£120,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Edinburgh (£115,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Romford (£114,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Croydon (£107,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers) and Glasgow (£107,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
- Liverpool (£104,000 worth of Clubcard vouchers)
Source: Read Full Article