CALL of Duty fans have been given a huge glimpse at what may be coming up in Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 2024.
A massive leak claims to reveal four map locations belonging to one of the upcoming titles.
The Twitter account apparently behind it, RealiityUK, was banned from the platform shortly after releasing the shots.
But others have already seen the images and shared them around – you can see them here.
If true, they appear to show four multiplayer maps.
One is of a Grand Prix, while another reveals an oil field.
Read more about Call of Duty
What to know about preordering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II gameplay will be revealed TOMORROW – how to watch
There's also a museum.
Some have been codenamed SABA and Hydro.
That's not all – two shots many believe to be loading screens were also exposed.
They were labelled “Stealth” and “Pillage”, which has led some to think it's linked to the main Call of Duty 2024 game.
Most read in Tech
MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
iPhone owners can get FREE Beats Flex headphones
MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
Real-life Fox Mulder says Roswell wreck could lift lid on UFO secrets
Cities with WORST broadband outages revealed – where does your area rank?
Warning for BILLIONS of WhatsApp users to change settings right now
Fans are now speculating that the next entry could be set during the Gulf War.
But of course, nothing has been officially confirmed just yet by publisher Activision.
Read More on The Sun
The £1 hack to keep your washing machine clean & get amazing smelling clothes
My daughter was hit with 6 points on licence – she’s not old enough to drive
"Unfortunately, not every map has a loading screen at this time. So, I will post them when they get added," leaker RealiityUK said before they were banned.
"There's still more to come though, just not as much as expected."
- Find out all the latest Call of Duty news, stories and updates
Call of Duty cheating – what will get you banned?
Here’s what you need to know…
- There are plenty of ways to cheat on Call of Duty
- Perhaps the most common hack is an aimbot – a piece of software that aims and targets enemies automatically for you
- Activision also explicitly forbids the use of wallhacks, which modifies the properties of walls
- For instance, wallhacking software could allow you to see enemies through walls
- Typically using glitches to escape outside the normal bounds of the map is also considered to be cheating
- Generally it's a case of using common sense: don't do anything that gives you an advantage that wouldn't have been intended by developers
- Also, cheating on a sophisticated game like Call of Duty can be difficult – so if you're cheating, it's unlikely to have been an accident
- Read the latest stories for PS5
- Keep up-to-date with all the Xbox news
- Read the latest gaming news
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article