- To add stickers on Instagram, you'll need to open the Stories screen and tap the square smiley icon in the top-right.
- Instagram stickers allow you to add special — often interactive — features to your Instagram Stories.
- You can add a sticker to invite your Instagram followers to donate to charity, take part in a quiz, listen to music, countdown to an event, and more.
- Once added, stickers can be resized and moved to any spot on your Instagram Story.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
While most photos and videos you post on Instagram will stay there until you delete them, the Story feature allows you to make your Instagram experience less permanent.
Not only do Stories expire after 24 hours, but they also let you add Stickers to personalize your posts with interactive elements that aren't possible on your profile.
Instagram Stickers encourage those who watch your Stories to participate in Q&As, charity donations, countdowns, quizzes, and polls. They also allow the poster to add music, their location, the weather, and other tags.
If you want to access Instagram's library of stickers, here's how to do it using your iPhone or Android device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
How to add stickers to your Instagram story
1. Open the Instagram mobile app.
2. Swipe left from your home screen or tap the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner of the app to access the Stories screen.
3. Take or upload a photo or video that you want to post to your Story.
4. Now tap the square smiley photo from the menu on the top of your screen.
5. A list of Stickers will appear. Choose the one you want and follow the on-screen prompts to amend or add relevant info.
6. When finished, post your Story as usual, and your Sticker will appear within it.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to add a quiz to your Instagram story and customize it for your followers to answer
How to set up a donation sticker on an Instagram story to aid your favorite cause or nonprofit organization
How to add a 'Challenge' on Instagram stories and use the sticker feature to join trending hashtag challenges
How to ask for song recommendations on Instagram and get music suggestions from friends and fans
How to create a new location on Instagram using one of Facebook's location features
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Source: Read Full Article