GOOGLE calendar is a very useful online tool that allows you to create multiple diaries which you can then share with your family, friends and work colleagues.
Once you have created or signed in to a Google account you can access the calendar feature – but how do you share it with others?
How do I share my Google calendar?
- First of all, create or sign into your Google account. You can only share calendars on a computer, or web browser in desktop mode. It is not possible to share from the Google Calendar app.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar or your Google account and click on the grid of nine dots next to your account profile to find Google Calendar. Select this.
- Once you have opened Google Calendar, navigate to the left hand side of the screen and find the My Calendars section.
- Below My Calendars you will find a drop down list of the various diaries that you have created.
- To share one of your calendars, simply click on the three dots next to the one you want and select the Settings and Sharing option.
- Scroll down and you will see you are offered options for Access Permissions and to make your calendar public.
- Scroll further down and you are given the option Share with Specific People and below that a plus sign in a box with the words Add people.'Click this box.
- Simply enter the email address or group email address of those you wish to share your calendar with.
- A drop down menu will then allow you to choose whether the recipient can just view your calendar or edit it. Choose your preferred option.
- Click send. An email inviting the recipient to share or view your calendar will be sent.
You can also stop sharing your calendar with a person at any given time by following the above steps to return to the Share with Specific People option, and then clicking Remove next to that person's name.
Source: Read Full Article