Aldermore has increased the interest rates on a range of savings accounts.
The provider said the new rates would provide customers “more choice” about how to build their savings.
The rate on the Easy Access (Issue 15) has increased from 4.25 percent to 4.5 percent while the rate for the Double Access account has gone up from 4.7 percent to 4.9 percent.
Alex Myers, director of savings at Aldermore, said: “When looking for a place to put your money, it’s important to utilise different savings vehicles to better support your goals.
“With rates continuing to increase, it’s important savers review their finances regularly, to ensure their savings accounts are working as hard as they can for them.
“Today, we’re delighted to announce the latest increases across our personal savings proposition, helping to ensure savers get the rate of interest they deserve.”
Don’t miss… Soaring household bills at £570 a month above inflation
These are the full rates increases from new and existing customers:
- Easy Access (Issue 15) – 4.25 percent to 4.50 percent
- Double Access – 4.70 percent to 4.90 percent
- 30 Day Notice (Issue 12) – 4.30 percent to 4.55 percent
- 120 Day Notice (Issue 2) – 4.55 percent to 4.80 percent
- 30 Day Notice ISA (Issue 12) – 4.25 percent to 4.50 percent
Renewable energy output has increased by 500% but key factors limit growth[ENERGY]
‘I’m a pensioner earning thousands a month DJing – I do it for the buzz'[PENSIONER]
Trainline shares soar as travel giant shrugs off strikes for 23% sales increase[TRAIN FARES]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
These new rates will apply to accounts held by existing customers:
- Easy Access (Issue 1-14) – 4.25 percent to 4.50 percent
- 30 Day Notice (Issue 1-11) – 4.30 percent to 4.55 percent
- 45 Day Notice – 4.35 percent to 4.60 percent
- 60 Day Notice (all issues) – 4.35 percent to 4.60 percent
- 90 Day Notice – 4.40 percent to 4.65 percent
- 120 Day Notice (Issue 1) – 4.55 percent to 4.80 percent
- 30 Day Notice ISA (issues 1-11) – 4.25 percent to 4.50 percent
- 60 Day Notice ISA (all issues) – 4.30 percent to 4.55 percent
- Help-to-Buy: ISA (all issues) – 3.60 percent to 3.85 percent
Aldermore recently increased its rates on several other accounts including:
- Four Year Fixed – 5.00 percent to 5.51 percent
- Five Year Fixed – 5.00 percent to 5.51 percent
Business savings accounts:
- Easy Access (Issue 8) – 3.05 percent to 3.15 percent
- Easy Access (issues 1-7) – 3.05 percent to 3.15percent.
For the latest personal finance news, follow us on Twitter at @ExpressMoney_.
Source: Read Full Article