LOOKING for a great price on Samsung's latest mobile? We're here to help.
The Sun has tracked down some of the best Samsung Galaxy S20 deals out there – and you can place a pre-order today.
Samsung Galaxy S20 – what is it?
The Galaxy S20 is Samsung's latest and greatest smartphone.
It was revealed in early February, and is due to go on sale in the UK from March 13.
Samsung has fitted the handset with a pin-sharp 6.2-inch screen, a powerful Exynos 990 processor, 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
It's also got a beefy 4,000mAh battery inside, and has a powerful triple-camera system on the back.
The handset costs £799 outright in the UK, which isn't bad given the specs on offer.
Samsung's phone is already available to pre-order, so we've tracked down some of the best deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy S20 deals – cheapest contracts revealed
All of the below deals are 24-month contracts, and include unlimited minutes and texts.
The cheapest monthly payments deal we've found is with O2, and gets you 4GB of data.
You'll pay £20 a month and £450 upfront, leaving you with a total cost of £930.
- Galaxy S20 on O2 (4GB data) for £20 a month (£450 upfront)– buy here
If you're looking for the lowest upfront price, O2 also has a great offer.
You get a whopping 160GB of data with zero upfront fee.
You'll pay £55 a month however, leading to a total cost of £1,320.
- Galaxy S20 on O2 (160GB data) for £55 a month (£0 upfront) – buy here
If you want the cheapest total cost, you'll have to pay a fairly high upfront fee.
Vodafone has a great offer for £22 a month and £399 upfront.
That gets you 5GB of data, and keeps the total bill down to just £927.
- Galaxy S20 on Vodafone (5GB data) for £22 a month (£399 upfront) – buy here
For Netflix binge-watchers, you'll be looking for the highest data deal.
Our favourite is an unlimited-data offer from Vodafone.
It costs a surprisingly low £125 upfront, but you'll pay £46 a month – or £1,229 over two years.
- Galaxy S20 on Vodafone (unlimited data) for £46 a month (£125 upfront) – buy here
Perhaps the wisest idea is to look for the best all-rounder deal.
We reckon that's an EE contract with 75GB of data for £41 a month.
The upfront fee is £150, bringing the total cost to a manageable £1,134.
- Galaxy S20 on EE (75GB data) for £41 a month (£150 upfront) – buy here
It's worth noting that many of these deals save you hundreds of pounds.
Although their total cost is higher than the Galaxy S20's £799 price tag, the value of the data on offer means you're getting a good deal.
Samsung Galaxy S20 specs revealed
Here's what you need to know…
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163 grams
Screen: AMOLED, 6.2in
- Memory: 8GB or 12 GB of RAM with 128 GB of storage + microSD slot (up to 1TB microSD)
- Selfie camera: 10MP
- Main camera: Triple – 12MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens and 64MP, 30x telephoto zoom
- Security: Under-screen ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, facial recognition
- Battery and charging: 4,000mAh / Wireless Reverse Charging / Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
- Colours: Space Black
- Connectivity: 4G and 5G variants
- Price: Starting from £799
Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 worth the upgrade? We've compared the S20 to the S10 and S9, so you can see the differences.
Here's how the Galaxy S20 lines up against the latest iPhone.
And here's our coverage of the phone's lavish launch event.
Have you spotted any great tech deals recently? If so, let us know in the comments!
Source: Read Full Article