Know your triggers
Prepare for travel
- Try to take morning flights and think about a backup flight in the event of cancellations.
- Travel with airlines that will automatically book you for the next flight.
- If your schedule permits, book your travel to arrive a day early so you avoid the risk of arriving at the last minute.
- Purchase travel protection plans for expensive flights.
- Take direct flights when possible and sign up for flight alerts to prevent arriving to the airport with a major delay or cancellation.
- If you check a bag, have some clothes and important items in your handbag or tote if your luggage gets lost.
- Bring items that will allow you to pass the time: read a book, clomid wiki watch a movie, catch up on work or anything else that will entertain and distract you.
- Flight delays and cancelations
- Jam-packed flights: this may cause some tension as people are nervous to be around others
- Substance (alcohol) abuse in the airport and on flights: passengers can get unruly when consuming substances in excessive quantities
- Decrease in tolerance: people’s frustration is increasing and they may get worked up over small things
Source: Read Full Article