When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- MasterClass is offering college students a one-year subscription to its platform for just $1 today only. Typically, the same membership costs $180 per year.
- MasterClass is an e-learning platform that features classes taught by well-known celebrities and industry leaders — from Neil deGrasse Tyson teaching Scientific Thinking and Communication to Malcom Gladwell on Writing, Shonda Rhimes on Writing for Television, and Bob Iger on Business Strategy and Leadership. You can browse classes here.
- In comparison to its competitors, MasterClass classes also follow the format of a one-sided conversation more than an academic setting, which can make learning more engaging. You'll also get access to notes, additional reading resources, and to a community. It's also a perk that you can download lessons for the plane, or use Audio Mode in the car.
- The deal will be unlocked with an @.edu email address or proof of college registration. The deal ends at 11:59 PM PT on September 17.
- Read our full review: MasterClass is an e-learning site that offers classes taught by celebrities and industry leaders. Here's what it's like to use, the best classes to take, and answers to all your FAQs.
- See also: The best online deals and sales happening now
- Visit Insider Reviews' deals page for more general sales and Insider Coupons for more savings.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article